Thursday, November 12, 2009

How is everyone. I hope you are all well. I have another funny story for you. Yesterday was Veteran's Day, so I thought the FHC was closed, but I decided to check and -- you guessed it -- it was open. So I hurriedly put on my shoes and went down there. I usually stay for 4 hours, but I have cut my time to 3 hours, so that grandpa wouldn't be alone so long, because when I'm gone, he gets into the fridge or pantry looking for something to eat. Now, when his blood sugar was 210 before dinner, I knew he had gotten into something. He couldn't remember (so he said) lol. Later in the evening, he went to the bathroom and it was then that I realized he had gotten into the bag of prunes in the fridge. HE ATE EVERY PRUNE IN THE BAG!!! No need to tell you why he went to the bathroom. After a shower, I confronted him and he admitted to eating them. It wasn't so funny at the time, but later I had to laugh and laugh. I think he deserved what he got but I'm not sure I did!!! LOL and LOL and LOL. Poor guy went to the bathroom three times. I gave him a couple of doses of PeptoBismal but this afternoon he did the same thing! More Pepto-Bismol for him. Steph showed me how to use the carpet shampoo machine, so I could clean up the carpet. In fact, she did that for me. Thank you, Steph. Hope you got a laugh out of this.

No comments: